Saturday, January 3, 2015

Baking Supplies & Organization


I got so many new baking supplies for Christmas from EVERYONE in my family! I decided I would share it with you along with all of the rest of my baking supplies and also show how I organize them.

The Counter Top:



My amazing mom gave me a gorgeous blue Kitchenaid mixer and a light pink Cuisinart food processor for Christmas. I have wanted a Kitchenaid mixer for as long as I can remember. When my cousin got one for her bridal shower, and let me use it, it was love at first mix (lol). I make oreo balls and red velvet oreo cupcakes so often, I've wanted an easier way to crush Oreos; this food processor is perfect for that and much more!!!



The two cookbooks are from my boyfriends mom. Here's my totally-not-an-idea-from-Pinterest-I-swear mason jar filled with colorful cupcake liners! (I'll show you where I keep the rest later..) 




Inside the Cabinet:



Wow. Okay, this cabinet used to be almost unbearable to look at. or maybe that was just for me. It used to be SO unorganized. I finally decided to use little bins to organize and use up the space I had! 
My cousin Pam (same cousin who got the mixer I mentioned above!), gave me this adorable Frozen tin filled with cake decorating stuff for Christmas.


I'm now keeping my icing bags, scissors, and a tip organizer (from Pam), that has previously purchased tips AND some she got me stored inside.


Sitting on top of my frozen tin is a tip organizer that my boyfriends mom gave me for Christmas. It has more of my tips inside :-)


Beside the frozen tin and tip organizer is a little cardboard container with a few more cupcake liners and some extracts stored inside.


Above all of this I have powdered sugar, brown sugar, candy melts, chocolate chips, etc.



Inside the other door of the cabinet, I have ingredients. Flour, baking soda, baking powder, shortening, and 3 things of cocoa powder...? Yeah, I don't know why.


Sitting right up front is my set of owl measuring cups! I got these from a cute store in Blowing Rock, NC. But you can find them online! They are absolutely adorable and they make measuring more fun.


Inside the bin with the red lid, I have sprinkles (Yummy!!!) and even more cupcake liners... yes. I know. I think I'm set on cupcake liners for a long while. All of the liners in this bin are from my boyfriends awesome mom! (I think she said she got all of them from Hobby Lobby.)



On top of that is another container with a blue lid. This container has food coloring inside. I tend to keep several things of red food coloring because red velvet cake is my fave!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment